Flux Protocol reaching the 3rd multi-chain stop: Huobi ECO Chain
Flux Protocol is happy to announce that we will reach the third stop of our multi-chain journey on Huobi ECO Chain (HECO).
The official launch on HECO will take place at the HECO block height of 4008888, which is estimated to be at 2021.04.20 at 20:05 GMT+8!
The official countdown timer can be found here: link
$FLUX’ contract address on HECO:
You can find hFLUX on the HecoInfo here: link.
What to expect and what are the updates?
- $Flux release will be adjusted on Conflux Network, BSC and HECO
- All liquidity mining participants on HECO will enjoy the bootstrap emissions of 1 million $FLUX in the first two weeks
- New assets for lending and borrowing and staking on HECO
- Staking of LPs
1. $FLUX release adjustment
When Flux Protocol is launched on BSC, the $FLUX daily release on all platforms will be adjusted to the following:
75% of all $FLUX are distributed to the community
- 25% of the daily release on HECO
- 25% of the daily release on BSC
- 25% of the daily release on Conflux Network
25% of all $FLUX are distributed early community members, DAO holdings and the Flux Protocol Team
- 25% of the daily release for early community members (1%), DAO (14%) and the Flux Protocol Team (10%)
2. Bootstrap emissions
Everytime Flux Protocol launches on a new public blockchain, liquidity providers will be able to enjoy the bootstrap emission of 1 million $FLUX on the new chain, as described in the official documentation here. The Bootstrap emissions are part of the 75% of all $FLUX to be distributed of the community.
3. New assets on HECO (HRC-20)
Lending and Borrowing:
HBTC, ETH, HFIL, USDT, HUSD, HDOT, HT, HBCH, HLTC
Filda: fUSDT, fHBTC, fETH,fHT
LendHub: lHT, lHBTC, lUSDT, lETH
MDEX LP: HT-hFLUX, USDT-hFLUX
Below are the HEC-20 contract addresses of all new assets:
- Lending and borrowing: