Flux Protocol officially launching on BSC
Flux Protocol is happy to announce that we will reach the second stop of our multi-chain journey on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
The official launch on BSC will take place at the BSC block height of 6442888, which is estimated to be at 2021.04.10 at 20:00 GMT+8!
What to expect and what are the updates?
- $Flux release will be adjusted on Conflux Network and BSC
- All liquidity mining participants on BSC will enjoy the bootstrap emissions of 1 million $FLUX in the first two weeks
- New assets for lending and borrowing and staking on BSC
1. $FLUX release adjustment
When Flux Protocol is launched on BSC, the $FLUX daily release on all platforms will be adjusted to the following:
75% of all $FLUX are distributed to the community
- 50% of the daily release on BSC
- 25% of the daily release on Conflux Network
25% of all $FLUX are distributed early community members, DAO holdings and the Flux Protocol Team
- 25% of the daily release for early community members (1%), DAO (14%) and the Flux Protocol Team (10%)
2. Bootstrap emissions
Everytime Flux Protocol launches on a new public blockchain, liquidity providers will be able to enjoy the bootstrap emission of 1 million $FLUX on the new chain, as described in the official documentation here. The Bootstrap emissions are part of the 75% of all $FLUX to be distributed of the community.
3. New assets on BSC (BEP-20)
Lending and Borrowing:
BTCB, ETH, BUSD, USDC, BUSD-T, DAI, BNB, bCFX
Venus: vBTC, vBNB, vETH, vDAI, vUSDC, vUSDT, vBUSD
Compound: bccDAI, bccETH
AAVE v1.0 market: bcaDAI, bcaETH
Below are the BEP-20 contract addresses of all new assets:
- Lending and borrowing: